Graphology is the humanistic science of interpreting writing.
Victoria Fabling was a co-founder of the British Academy of Graphology from which she graduated, after three years of study, in 1987. She became Britain’s busiest graphologist for 10 years.
Professional handwriting analysis/interpretation is typically used for:
- Providing a holistic assessment for health reasons
- Detecting fraudulent signatures
- Compatibility for relationships, romantic as well as professional
- Job Selection – does the applicant possess the characteristics you seek?
- Assessments – from this batch of applications which tenant(s) to pick?
- Rehabilitation for brain injured and those really needing to “Change your writing change your life” (Rita Wallis- who worked with prisoners)
- Last but not least – Self-knowledge
Handwriting becomes a habit, and if you make a conscious effort to change a motor skill your nerve pathways design a new outcome. EFT© and Access Consciousness© use the same theory. Writing (joined letters) makes your progress visible.
There are also 7 requirements for an accurate, meaningful report:
- Permission – handwriting is someone’s intellectual property
- At least three samples, one of them recent on unlined paper, including a signature and some autobiographical content such as "I am going to the theatre next week."
- The other samples could be notes, and a drawing of a tree is helpful.
- Age, gender and handedness, plus any disability if known
- Country of origin/first language. The samples do not all have to be in English
- Reason for the analysis such as "I am thinking of going into business with this person", in which case submit your writing samples with theirs.
- How would you like to receive the report – email or mail?
You would mail the samples to me with a cheque for the agreed amount. The cost of a report depends on the volume of information sent and how much detail you require. For enquiries, call me on 1 250 927 1892 between 10 am and 7 pm Pacific Time, or email vfabling at telus dot net.